Why shop on WWW.BABARAZZI.CO.ZA
- Browse our brands and all feast your eyes on all things cute and adorable
- Study each item’s description and picture oh so carefully and make sure you are ready to become one with the item
- Select the number of units you would like to buy and hit the ‘Add to cart’ button
- Keep browsing and adding until you’re done (the more the merrier we say!) and then click ‘View cart’
- Make sure your order is 100% correct then hit ‘Proceed to secure checkout’
- Then we get personal and ask for your contact and delivery info – don’t you worry your pretty little head – they are safe with us! If the item is a gift you can also choose to have it delivered directly to that lucky someone
- You’ll then be sent to our secure payment page or you can use our bank details to make a transfer
- Your selection will be hand delivered via courier company to your door in around 3-5 days. Check out our super affordable delivery rates and details For very remote areas not serviced by our normal courier we will have to deliver via Post Office, or to the nearest town to you that is accessible.
The following card types are our preferred form of payment and EFT transfers are the only other way to order online:
Credit / Cheque Card:
We accept Visa and Mastercard. Your card details (name on card, number, expiry date) will be requested on the checkout page.
If your card authorisation fails this simply means that you have insufficient funds available or the card details are incorrect/expired.
Alternatively, you can pay by selecting the electronic bank transfer EFT Transfer payment method.
EFT / Bank Deposits:
Please take note that EFT / Bank deposits can take up to 3 days to reflect in our bank account. When making an EFT / Bank Deposit please use the below details which will enable us to track your payment.
Please forward any confirmation of payments to email@example.com
Bank: First National Bank
Branch Code: 251141
Account Name: Babarazzi
Account Number: 62497931636
Reference: Name and Order Number
Orders will arrive at your door within 7 working days.
That said we do everything in our power to get your parcel to you a lot earlier than that and you will probably find that it arrives within around 3-5 working days!!!
Deliveries which fall within a Main Centre will be sent via door-to-door courier to the following areas: Johannesburg, Pretoria, Cape Town, Durban.
Deliveries that fall in outlying/remote areas or areas not serviced by our courier company will be sent via the South African Post Office or Postnet depending on the cost
Should you wish to have your order sent via door-to-door courier please contact us to arrange a quote, we will still cover the base fee and only bill you for the additional amount charge to go to your area!
We try our best to ensure the stock levels on our site are 100% accurate, but at times this is not always possible. Should it happen that any product is out of stock or discontinued at the time of you placing your order, we will notify as to when the new stock will arrive or offer you an equivalent product. Should the product be discontinued and you do not want an alternative we will process a refund on the discontinued product.
Before signing for your delivery please inspect the packaging and note any damage on the receiving ticket when signing for your package.
Report any shortages or damages within 24 hours from the date of receiving your merchandise in writing via email, explaining the problem or defect and include any photographs if possible.
All merchandise is inspected before being sent and should it be returned, will be inspected upon arrival at our end. Returned items must be in the original condition with packaging and literature intact. Please do not write on the packaging/box that the product is damaged.
If t is found that the returned merchandise is not defective or damaged the customer will be liable for all shipping costs.
If an order paid for by credit card is canceled Babarazzi reserves the right to charge the 5% banking fee and to deduct this off the refund amount.
This size chart is to be used as a guide only. All babies are unique and often do not fit the “average” range. If your child’s height and/or weight cross over more than one row on the table, we suggest you purchase the larger size.
|Up to 4kg
|47cm – 55cm
|4kg – 6kg
|55cm – 60cm
|Up to 3 Months
|6kg – 8kg
|60cm – 70cm
|Up to 6 Months
|8kg – 10kg
|70cm – 75cm
|Up to 9 Months
|10kg – 11kg
|75cm – 80cm
|Up to 12 months
|12kg – 14kg
|80cm – 90cm
|Up to 24 months